Search found 1 match


Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

yes, among other things... if you wanted to do this with ball valves you'd need two valves - one for piloting and one for filling. You would have to open the first one to fill the gun, then close it and then open the other one to pilot the gun. With a dcv valve you can pilot and fill the gun with ju...