Electricians splicing twistie

Potatoes last one shot, so build reusable! Discuss ammo designs and ideas. Tough to find cannon part or questions? Ask here!
Jimpson
Private
Private

Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:34 pm

You can buy a pack of electricians splicing twistiesand sand them down to fit your barrel. SOme have "wings" that need sanding. THey have metal threaded inserts inside too so you could screw a dowl rod inside and make a kind of dart. Or you could freeze water in the cavity.

Ethan
Detail is everything!
CS

Donating Members

Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:37 pm

That might work but just take your barrel to a hardware store and start shoving things down your barrel (screws, washers, etc) and you have a 99% chance of finding some cheap exact size ammo. I found three diffrent things that fit perfectly (no wadding) in my pneumatic one was these blue screw 11 cents, then i found these little metal pieces for masonary work 9 cents, and i also found these little plastic things that were like 4 cents. I think it would be alot easier my way but the twisties would definetly work.
saladtossser
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:48 pm

nice, really creative.
"whoa... I thought pimpmann was black..."-pyromanic13
toza
Private 3
Private 3

Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:06 pm

That might work but just take your barrel to a hardware store and start shoving things down your barrel (screws, washers, etc) and you have a 99% chance of finding some cheap exact size ammo.
if i did that at my local hardware store i think they would call the cops!!!!!!
you can just go to a place wear a house is being built they have alot of stuff lying around in boxes you can always find things there and its cheap!!!!!!