Football

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
CS

Donating Members

Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:57 pm

captianpuppy: "where you play" did you mean location on the field or in the United States? Ill answer both I play SMLB and Fullback, and I live in Utah.

deathtodeer666: O Line?

This year our team went to state and lost at the semi-final. But get this we beat the team that went to state (they lost). So basically there was only one team better then us and that was the team that took state, Logan. This is part where I get pissed off. Get this they have 500 more students then us and they are in the same "class" and on top of that they beat the team that took the 4A championship (in preseason), and lost to a 5A team by 3 points. (That 5A team went to state and lost, this game was also preseason) So im thinking and your proably thinking "why in the hell are they 3A!" It was a terrible match-up, for instance there QB is 225 ours is 175. (there QB has the most rushing yards on there team! and like 4th in the state)
beebs111
Corporal 4
Corporal 4

Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:13 pm

yeah, i am a little bit "large" but i played football for three years,(until i out grew the weight limit, i played line backer, now i play lacrosse, and absoloutley rail kids, its actually quite fun because im the biggest kid on my team and a TON of like 100 pound kids try to pick fights with me 8)