revenge

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
Sosebee
Private
Private

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:02 pm

So basically one of my friends paintballed my car over the weekend. i tried to wash it off and most came off but i have a white car and it is orange paint. so some of it stained. Im pissed, this isn't the first time he paintballed me. Around last year he paintballed my house, i never got him back yet. I need a good plan to get him back. I am thinking freezing some paintballs and shooting em at his house and his truck. what should i do?
Hubb
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:05 pm

what should i do?
Not ask this type of question here. Take it somewhere else.
Hotwired
First Sergeant 3
First Sergeant 3

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Uh... leaving this forum would be a good start.

Doesn't matter what he did, you're talking about vandalising someone else property with frozen paintballs and that's not on here.
Cannibal Corpse
Private 3
Private 3

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:32 pm

You know a frozen paintball is like shooting rocks. Maybe you should just talk to him and tell him its not funny and to stop it. He dosent seem like a very good freind... my freinds never shot my car or house with anything.
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:36 pm

Explain to him that he damaged your car, people think paintballs are safe and for the most part they are, but yes they can stain things including automotive finishes!

You can try using some various paint cleaners or a clay bar from your autoparts store. Just ask someone about it in there, hopefully they can help you.

Revenge that you speak of isn't something you get on a friend, it's something you get on an enemy (who may have used to be a friend).

Regardless, this isn't the place for this.
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).