Ah yes, the Motoped... I hadn't discovered them yet at the time!
Since the last time I posted, I finished modifying that 66cc and I am currently running it on my old bike frame. Man, does this thing RIP compared to my old 50. Some things I modified on it:
1. high compression (from 90 to about 120 psi)
2. intake porting
3. exhaust porting
4. adjusted transfer port angle for better mixing/combustion
5. custom intake manifold (I welded something!! something useful!! lol) and KTM carb
6. straight pipe exhaust because I busted the mounting bolts
7. upgraded some hardware and bearings
8. trimmed piston skirt for larger intake opening
I'm also nearly done with my full suspension frame. I machined the entire swing arm for the rear suspension and I just need to machine a couple more parts to finish it up.
I'll try to post a couple pictures and videos soon so y'all can see what I've been up to in my absence!