sketches of a an airwolf anyone?

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
TheNewKid22
Private 2
Private 2

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:07 am

Hey guys, I am in the middle of two semi auto pre charged air guns. One of which is a slide valve air gun which is planned to look similar to an airforce condor and the other ultimately to look like one of daystates airwolfs. I am planing to have the slide valve gun for power and accuracy in either 177 or 20 cal and then my semi auto just for plinking and playing around. My only problem is with past expiriences in my stock making its hard to get dimentions right and a gun with a crappy stock or an uncomfortable one can wreck a gun in my mind so i was wondering if anyone has or knows someone with an airwolf or someone that has accesss to an airwolf that could trace the gun onto some sheets of a4 and be able to post them um or even e-mail them through? it would be very much appreciated.

i will post the guns when their finnished but i still need a 6mm barrrel and a 177 cal or 20 cal but i didn't get to call the hobbie shop tonight because of things always getting in the way but as a reasonibly new member to spudding and airguns my advice would be to new members is you can never do to much reading or browsing :)

if anyone could help that would be great :)
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:45 am

Print the attached image with an image width of 103cm, voila.
Attachments
airwolf.JPG
airwolf.JPG (20.59 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
wyz2285
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2
Austria

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:58 am

BTW, anybody knows the internals of an airwolf? I'm really interested in the solenoid triggered valve and hammer system.
CpTn_lAw wrote: :D "yay, me wanna make big multishot pnoob with 1000 psi foot pump compressor using diamond as main material. Do you think wet bread make good sealant? " :D
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:26 am

wyz2285 wrote:BTW, anybody knows the internals of an airwolf? I'm really interested in the solenoid triggered valve and hammer system.
http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/Daystat ... mation.pdf
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life