For all you phone Geeks

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
mattyzip77
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3
United States of America

Donating Members

Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Iphones suck... Even with a otter box they break easily.Go android or go home.. I have the s3 however the s2 is a awesome phone too.. You can however get a iphone 3 gs at any gamestop for like 120 bucks....
Go Bruins!!!!
MrCrowley

Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 pm

I don't think the iPhones break as easily as people say they do, I think it's all about how you look after it. When I hear how my friends crack their screens, it's always doing something stupid. I have one of those cases that goes on the back and around the edges that is made from an impact-absorbing synthetic rubber or something (the same stuff that was brought up in my discussion on hybrid piston bumpers) and I've dropped my 3GS loads of times without issue. When you have it in your pocket, keep the screen facing towards your leg as well.

If you want an intuitive phone that is simple and easy to use and is largely hassle-free, don't buy an iPhone. You have to jump through more hoops than necessary due to Apple's nuances and their obsession with doing things their own way to control the freedom of the user. I once spent 40 minutes, that concluded with me formatting the iPhone, trying to put two songs on my 3GS using iTunes. You should just be able to drag, drop, and eject in two seconds and be done with it.