BQ prusa i3 3D printer

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
wyz2285
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2
Austria

Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:53 am

Woah where can I find a clone with GPS??
CpTn_lAw wrote: :D "yay, me wanna make big multishot pnoob with 1000 psi foot pump compressor using diamond as main material. Do you think wet bread make good sealant? " :D
POLAND_SPUD
Captain
Captain

Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:26 am

Uhmm use google ?

http://www.banggood.com/APM-Flight-Cont ... quadcopter

This one is a bit more pricey but it has GPS + OSD + Telemetry + power module. MInd you - you can find cheaper ones and you don't really need OSD if you don't plan to fly it FPV. Telemetry isn't required as well.

Do some research first into ardupilot, connecting it all and things like that. Buying anything at this stage wouldn't make much sense.
Children are the future

unless we stop them now
sudpuzzer
Private 3
Private 3

Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Looks like I missed this thread a little bit in terms of being helpful, but I do have a bit of experience with calibrating and updating firmware on a Printrboard, which is an Arduino derivative. If you are still having problems with that, or anything else (like the heatbed), feel free to send me a PM, although it seems like your questions are very sufficiently answered by others already.