Mr. Fusion - Custom Designed 3D Printer

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
sudpuzzer
Private 3
Private 3

Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:32 pm

One more quick question: What software are you using on your host computer? Printrun (Pronterface), Repetier-Host, etc? (What program do you open to control the printer).

EDIT: Actually, having a look through my Configuration.h, I do have quite a few entries relating to the heated bed. It might be worth checking with the site you purchased your printer from to see if they have a version of the firmware for your printer with a heated bed. If that's the case, you simply copy the values from your original Configuration.h to the new Configuration.h while taking note of the additions in the firmware.
Last edited by sudpuzzer on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wyz2285
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2
Austria

Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 pm

None, tried repetier- host but didn't work, the printer reads G-code from a memory card
CpTn_lAw wrote: :D "yay, me wanna make big multishot pnoob with 1000 psi foot pump compressor using diamond as main material. Do you think wet bread make good sealant? " :D
sudpuzzer
Private 3
Private 3

Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Okay, if you are running it headless, then you probably will have to change some stuff in the firmware. I don't have have the LCD configured in my own firmware, so I'm afraid I won't be much help. At least you are on the right track with the connections and the hardware end of things.
wyz2285
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2
Austria

Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Well hope is as simple as turning the hotbed option in the configuration true and define the temperature.
CpTn_lAw wrote: :D "yay, me wanna make big multishot pnoob with 1000 psi foot pump compressor using diamond as main material. Do you think wet bread make good sealant? " :D