MiniGuns

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
saladtossser
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Sat May 21, 2005 12:04 pm

can anyone here make a bb or paintball minigun? go here http://www.montysminiguns.com/
spudshot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sat May 21, 2005 12:48 pm

well, i dont think anyone can make one like that, but i believe howdy doody on spudtech made a small one spun by a drill, a few pieces of brakeline put through some old hockey pucks was the barrel setup
teeka
Private
Private

Sun May 22, 2005 11:59 pm

Me and a mate were actually discussin how to make one the other day after we watched a clip of one on www.big-boys.com
We came up with a few ideas on how to achieve the manufacture of such a deadly weapon, but we also ended up in an argument over how to create the revolving barrels. We plan on a attempting one very shortly. Will inform you how it goes, and maybe post some plans, although it will be pretty advanced cos he's a fitter and turner so he knows his shit.
cheers
Rudesill Ballistics
Private 3
Private 3

Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:02 am

I had the 3D plans for one (not that it would work but it's a start), but they were lost in a hard drive crash six months ago.

I deduced that it would have to be six independent paintball markers actuated by a set of sloped rings, each would have it's own tank and regulator. The part I couldn't figure out was the loading.