Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
there is a rule in that section
Welcome to the www.spudfiles.com Classifieds.
I hope sincerely that you will enjoy your time here and that all your dealings will go smooth and without incident, in order to assure I ask that you adhere to the following rules and guidelines. If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to contact me HERE!
Classifieds Rules and Guidelines;
YOU MUST LIST SELLING PRICE IN AD AND ITEM FOR SALE MUST BE "IN-HAND"!
YOU MAY NOT BUY/SELL/TRADE FULL CANNONS FROM THIS WEBSITE!
You may buy/sell/trade strafers and BBMG's, but not full pneumatic/combustion/hybrid cannons.
You may NOT sell any type of "plans".
If your unsure about selling something, just Mail Me
1. You must use the CODE GENERATOR when listing an item/service.
2. These rules are subject to change without notice; please make sure to stay up to date with them as best you can.
3. In "FOR-SALE" topics, whoever posts "dibs" first has first rights to the item at hand. Other "dibs" can be made after the first one. If a deal with the first person that "dibed" it goes bad (isn't accepted, whatever), it goes onto the next person who called "dibs". And then to the third "dibber", etc etc.
4. When you place a FOR-SALE post, you must include at least 1 image of the item your selling. In that image, you need to include your SpudFiles username writtin on a piece of paper or something in the image, to ensure the image isn't just pulled off Google.
5. When you place a SERVICES post, you must include at least 1 image example of the work you can do. The image must include your SpudFiles username writtin on a piece of paper or something in the image, to ensure the image isn't just pulled off Google.
6. All new topics must be approved by myself or a moderator. This will happen automatically, unless you have been set to a trusted member, then you can post without needing approval.
7. It is customary to conduct all price negotiating via PM (Private Messaging) or e-mail, as this will help keep the thread less cluttered. Doing this would be greatly appreciated.
8. I reserve the right to deny any FOR-SALE or SERVICES ads for whatever reason.
9. Spudfiles.com assumes no responsibility for any bad deals. Buy/trade/sell at your own risk!!!!
10. Do not edit items or price out of your initial post. Edit in any additional info, price drops, availability, etc...but the original post must otherwise remain intact.
11. When your FOR-SALE is sold/no longer for sale, or your SERVICES post is no longer valid, you must inform me so the topic can be locked.
12. I would love it if you Donated to Spudfiles if you make a sale of something. Think about it... your using MY website, MY bandwidth, and MY money so YOU can make money! Give some back! Very Happy
"whoa... I thought pimpmann was black..."-pyromanic13