My New Massive Fridgy

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
POLAND_SPUD
Captain
Captain

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:39 am

yeah I know... but it's quite difficult ot get rid of anything that can rust... notice that it includes all your guns too... anyway there are other reasons why you might want to have a seperator... surely it is not something that everyone must have but if you've got a compressor that has flow similar to that of shop compressors then you might find it tempting to use it to power a lot of different things...

anyway if your setup is built with threaded fittings you can always add it later, once you realize that it would be cool to have it....
Children are the future

unless we stop them now
c11man
Corporal 3
Corporal 3

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:31 pm

my two main guns currently are all galvanised/brass so those dont rust. and this doesnt have similar flow to shop compressors it exceds the flow of my shop compressor right now.

and of course im making it out of threaded fittings, well i had originaly wanted to make it out of pvc but 1/2inch sch120 is just so damn hard to find these days!