PAINTBALL SNIPER

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
beebs111
Corporal 4
Corporal 4

Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:14 pm

this is a "sniper" i made about 6 months ago i know it isnt pressure worthy, but i know that the bell reducers are safe up to around 80 psi, i cant even get it up that high for three reasons
1: my bike pump sucks
2:my over protective father has added an air compressor to the long list of things i am not allowed to get along with:a bb/pellet/ or airsoft gun. :x
3: i dont want to spend my hard earned cash on a new $40 bike pump
by the way, when i did my pressure testing of my dwv parts i did it at a friends house with an enormus air compressor
Attachments
my whole setup with the 3/4&amp;quot; cpvc<br />the 1/2&amp;quot;sch40 and the 3/4&amp;quot; sch40
my whole setup with the 3/4&quot; cpvc
the 1/2&quot;sch40 and the 3/4&quot; sch40
one of the ammos i use, this one was lost in the woods:( (after penetrating both sides of 4 water filled Dr.Pepper cans :twisted:
one of the ammos i use, this one was lost in the woods:( (after penetrating both sides of 4 water filled Dr.Pepper cans :twisted:
my modded 3/4&amp;quot; sprinkler valve
my modded 3/4&quot; sprinkler valve
in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
SpudStuff
Sergeant 5
Sergeant 5

Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:47 pm

Nice simple fun with a gun

you should ude GGDT to find how long thoes barrels should be they seem too big for the chamber
saladtossser
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:24 pm

classic inline pneumatic, cool, got any cool damage with that yet?
"whoa... I thought pimpmann was black..."-pyromanic13
beebs111
Corporal 4
Corporal 4

Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:39 pm

sorry no damage pics yet, i wish i could have got a shot of the Dr.Pepper cans, woulda looked cool seeing the sides blown out :twisted: i mostly shoot pbs at a piece of plywood which i spraypainted a bullseye on. one "good" shot i shot a ball bering at my the top of my target and missed, and it blew a 1/2" deep hole in the tree it hit. it also blew a pretty good amount of bark off the tree around where it hit.
hopefully, ill be able to find some good stuff to shoot at, and post some impressive pics!
in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
rna_duelers
Staff Sergeant 3
Staff Sergeant 3

Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:36 am

I love small bore cannons :P cant wait for some damage :twisted: :twisted: