Fresh meat!

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
la pomme de terre
Recruit
Recruit

Fri May 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Hello all ! Finally decided to get my own account on here. Been observing this website for a few years now and decided to join! I'm in the design process of making an air rifle and I'm going to ask a lot of questions pertaining to it! I'll be posting pictures of my project in the next few days. First off, was digging in my basement and found a copper tee venturi and was thinking of if it could be turned into a piston style valve? Yeah I'm a noob but I'm curious. If not then I'm writing a list down of all the parts I'll need to make a bullpup semi auto air rifle that fires steel ball bearings. It will consist of a quick attach for say a compressor etc.. and a normal schrader valve to fill connected to an integral shock pump. (my cannon will be 100% copper and wood) Alrighty I have to go ( girlfriend ) anyhow I know this is the best site and I know that everyone here can be helpful and give sage advice. Thanks!

Kale