Where Are The Tech Specs For Alpha Valves!?

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
n05gr0th
Private 3
Private 3

Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:28 am

Hey guys,

I'm currently playing around with a few configurations in GGDT and am interested in simulating the performance of a cannon using a 3/4 inch Alpha QEV since I hear such good things about them. I've gone to the company's website as well as searched the internet and Spudfiles for a bloody spec sheet but I can't for the life of me find one! If anyone knows where I can find one, or already has data about the flow coefficients for Alpha QEVs (or even some general performance comparisons with some of the major competitors) I would be eternally grateful. Plus you'll get a cookie. A delicious cookie.

It's important that I choose the right QEV since their flow can be quite poor, depending on the model, and I'm concerned that if I purchase the wrong brand then the money I spend on an expensive QEV will not justify a meagre performance gain over my existing spring-loaded BV...