Low cost High pressure compressor

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
wyz2285
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2
Austria

Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:27 pm

I tried that. Savages one from an old drill press. However never found a usable gearbox to use it. If your plan is full hpa, the hand pump is great, I got a Hill mk4 in 2012 and still works. I do it as an exercise regularly and recently my gf even complimented my muscles and I used to be skinny.
CpTn_lAw wrote: :D "yay, me wanna make big multishot pnoob with 1000 psi foot pump compressor using diamond as main material. Do you think wet bread make good sealant? " :D
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:35 am

wyz2285 wrote:I do it as an exercise regularly and recently my gf even complimented my muscles and I used to be skinny.
Nothing better than practical exercise as opposed to meaningless resistance training. Not that the latter isn't gratifying either.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
wafen
Private
Private
China

Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:57 pm

Well,exactly they are much cheaper in China.
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=564 ... 4.3#detail
*These things in China use 220v.
Attachments
rg.jpg
erwt.jpg