Smallest Over Under Combustion Cannon on the site!

Boom! The classic potato gun harnesses the combustion of flammable vapor. Show us your combustion spud gun and discuss fuels, ratios, safety, ignition systems, tools, and more.
MaxuS the 2nd
Corporal 2
Corporal 2

Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:47 am

But it is not the smallest, bigbob's is very slightly larger than 2", which would make his msaller than yours.
ROCK SOLID
Private 2
Private 2

Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:54 am

you could probably measure DYIs penis on the ruler above :lol: :lol: 1.5 inces
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:59 am

In purely Freudian terms, the smallest launcher means the least need to compensate for lack of penis size - hence my pen-gun project :D
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
Novacastrian
Staff Sergeant 2
Staff Sergeant 2

Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:02 am

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:In purely Freudian terms, the smallest launcher means the least need to compensate for lack of penis size - hence my pen-gun project :D
C'mon JSR, i want proof, a pic would suffice :wink:
America, the greatest gangster of all time. With 200 million odd foot soldiers at it's whim and call.
When you fill your car with refined oil remember that it has been paid for with blood and guts, some from your own countrymen, most not.
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:22 am

I have a couple of vids but I doubt the third parties involved would consnent to their distribution :p
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
Novacastrian
Staff Sergeant 2
Staff Sergeant 2

Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:25 am

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:I have a couple of vids but I doubt the third parties involved would consnent to their distribution :p
Screw the admin JSR, give it up!
America, the greatest gangster of all time. With 200 million odd foot soldiers at it's whim and call.
When you fill your car with refined oil remember that it has been paid for with blood and guts, some from your own countrymen, most not.
ROCK SOLID
Private 2
Private 2

Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:34 am

:sign3: :D ha
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:35 am

Should we not be concerned that some people seem to be well versed in the sizes of forum members' equipment?
MaxuS the 2nd wrote:But it is not the smallest, bigbob's is very slightly larger than 2", which would make his smaller than yours.
Not the size of the hammer that counts but what you throw it at, eh "big"bob? :D
Novacastrian
Staff Sergeant 2
Staff Sergeant 2

Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:39 am

ROCK SOLID wrote::sign3: :D ha
I may be stoopid but when it comes to penis size i will choose to remain stoopid, what does an extra inch do anyway, the average chick can only take 7" anyway, otherwise "Ouch, stop you are hitting my cervix"
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:45 am

Novacastrian wrote:"Ouch, stop you are hitting my cervix"
I get that all the time, it's a curse I tell you :roll: :D
Novacastrian
Staff Sergeant 2
Staff Sergeant 2

Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:49 am

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:
Novacastrian wrote:"Ouch, stop you are hitting my cervix"
I get that all the time, it's a curse I tell you :roll: :D
You are truly gangster, look at my sig :wink:
bigbob12345
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:04 am

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:
MaxuS the 2nd wrote:But it is not the smallest, bigbob's is very slightly larger than 2", which would make his smaller than yours.
Not the size of the hammer that counts but what you throw it at, eh "big"bob? :D
:lol: yeah definatly
although that larger hammer will be a lot more useful with those tougher things that get thrown at it :roll:

rcman: now im going to have to beat you in this section of the competition
ill make one 1in long
or maybey even 1/2in
mark.f
Sergeant Major 4
Sergeant Major 4
Eritrea

Donating Members

Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:44 am

Nanocannons FTW!

Combustion chamber and barrel made of silica, firing a carbon bullet.

Combustion chamber contains 2 molecules of propane, and ten molecules of oxygen.

And the conversation that always seems to arise whenever the word "size" is even mentioned needs to stop. Most mature women, (i.e. not high school or freshman in college women), seem to agree that if what you've got between your legs works and you know how to handle it, you're fine.

I build big cannons most of the time because they achieve higher muzzle velocities and greater kinetic energy with less work put into fueling or optimization. Sure, somebody can build a well-planned out launcher using pressures in the range of thousands of PSIG to put a projectile downrange at 700 fps at under 36" total length, but I can do the same thing with an 8' spud barrel and a well-designed combustion chamber, which is much easier to build and design that it's smaller counterpart.
Jared Haehnel
Corporal 2
Corporal 2

Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:52 am

And the conversation that always seems to arise whenever the word "size" is even mentioned needs to stop
Some one should amend the rules to include that specifically. When I get nasty posts on several of the topics I read is gets more then annoying...its enough to piss me off...
My current projects....

Currently buying part for...
http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/my-new- ... rt,15.html
Still on the drawing board...
C02 tank hybrid
Screen doors for submarines...
elitesniper
Sergeant
Sergeant

Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:55 am

Well, If you are making the smallest ''launcher'', why not put a piece of dirt on your pinky finger nail and launch it :P