*NEW* My M-55 Mk. V , the "Badgirl Special"

Boom! The classic potato gun harnesses the combustion of flammable vapor. Show us your combustion spud gun and discuss fuels, ratios, safety, ignition systems, tools, and more.
Tombstone
Private 2
Private 2

Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Fifth version of my M-55 cannon, and the second model of my metered propane guns, i made it for a girlfriend, improved my latest design and created a better and more powerfull gun, and added a girlie touch.
[IMG_1564_zps0d132002.jpg.html]Image

Here are the pics, from fabrication to final product.

http://s168.photobucket.com/user/GREY_T ... %20Special
..."Cannons to right of him,
Cannons to left of him,
Cannons in front of him
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly He rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the Tombstone."...
wyz2285
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2
Austria

Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:33 pm

"A girlfriend"? How many girlfriends do you have :lol:
Took a look at all your cannons, well done.
CpTn_lAw wrote: :D "yay, me wanna make big multishot pnoob with 1000 psi foot pump compressor using diamond as main material. Do you think wet bread make good sealant? " :D
sw5amped
Private 3
Private 3

Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:07 am

Hey there, gun looks great!!! Ive got a few questions for u. What is that hose for. The one that comes off the 90 degree elbow. And are u using a chamber fan.
mark.f
Sergeant Major 4
Sergeant Major 4
Eritrea

Donating Members

Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:35 am

sw5amped wrote:Hey there, gun looks great!!! Ive got a few questions for u. What is that hose for. The one that comes off the 90 degree elbow. And are u using a chamber fan.
I'll go ahead and answer that it is to hide the wires coming from the igniter, and he is likely using a chamber fan due to the presence of the project box on the side.
sw5amped
Private 3
Private 3

Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:10 pm

I saw the project box but that could have just been a kill switch for ignition. I saw the pics of the cannon in photo bucket and there was a pic of the inside of the chamber........ without a fan. I would think there would be a fan present considering all that work. I just didn't see it in the pic. Thats why I questioned it.