AR spud gun

Boom! The classic potato gun harnesses the combustion of flammable vapor. Show us your combustion spud gun and discuss fuels, ratios, safety, ignition systems, tools, and more.
darthvader
Private
Private

Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:31 pm

this is my first propane cannon

My best spud gun story was in 8th grade going into high school as a freshman on freshman Friday Senors would trow water ballons out car windows at us and beat kids up.
But as the car came down the street for us we had a old school with a barbecue lighter and aquanet. they threw one ballon and I caught it in threw it back in the window somehow. I could never do it again but it happened.
So now the car full of wet and angry Senors stops and we run over to the gravel playground.
3 14 year old kids work like a civil war cannon crew one man wadding and loading the barrel with rocks and sticks and shit. Another man staying a heap of hairspray in the back and closing her up. and the third,me aiming and blasting just in time to send a group of charging Senors running back into their car scared.

Lol true story I love potatoguns
Attachments
my first propane gun
my first propane gun
mark.f
Sergeant Major 4
Sergeant Major 4
Eritrea

Donating Members

Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:18 pm

That spiral porting on the muzzle though... :D

Looks very good. Any more details on construction, like for the front sight, etc?