Currently 10% away from functionality, 60% away from envisioned goal.
- Measured Propylene and Propane fuelled with future plans to allow it to accept compressed air and unleaded petrol injection.
Allowing a diverse range of accelerant.
- Formulated to accept many different projectiles including but obviously not limited to GolfBalls, Arrows, Nails and hopefully APFSDS Bolts.
- Breach operated with future plans to employ a piston system.
- 4 Sparks and 2 fans, a sight for amusement, compressed air for venting smoke.
- Cannon Currently weighs 35 kilos! (only to get heavier)
-Current cost +700 smeggin dollars (only to get more costly)
-Time elapsed + 1 year.
- Propel Golf ball to and above 250kmh (Tee off Speed)
- Accuracy dependable at 50m (doubtful)
- Allow at least 4 fuel sources
I'm very pleased with my current effort especially considering lack of upfront funding and lack of equipment/ machinery to assist.
Hopefully everyone else is also pleased with my progress being my first project away from pvc.
Boom! The classic potato gun harnesses the combustion of flammable vapor. Show us your combustion spud gun and discuss fuels, ratios, safety, ignition systems, tools, and more.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1