senesation of a gun (14mm hybrid pistol)

Harness the power of precision mixtures of pressurized flammable vapor. Safety first! These are advanced potato guns - not for the beginner.
Rambo
Corporal
Corporal

Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:49 am

I think that the recoil is the most exiting thing about all guns(specialy combustions) so I took my mini coke bottle hybrid and turned it in to a 14mm pistol.It feels so good to hold something like that with only one hand and the projecctile is relativly heavy(a battry) so I'm now closer to the expireance of a real and big gun.No realy...The kick of it is just awsome.
Attachments
coke bottle hybrid 008.jpg
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:32 pm

What fuel mix's are you useing?
CS

Donating Members

Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:27 pm

I would get some kinda "senesation" from containing a high pressure explosion within a flimsy plastic at max of ~3 feet away from your body.

Although your cannon lacks in apperance, I defintly have to give you props on the extremly simple and cheaply assemable cannons you make. Your f*cking crazy!
Rambo
Corporal
Corporal

Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:04 am

I'm not quite sure about the mix but the bottle is about 60 psi.For fuel I tried acetone,butane and lighter fuuild.But I'm worried because they may disolve tha plastic and then :roll: ... I'm planing 20mm hybrid sniper rifle.My calculationas say that it will have two times the recoil of the pistol :twisted: .
rna_duelers
Staff Sergeant 3
Staff Sergeant 3

Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:47 am

Again you have made another kicka$$ mini hybrid,so how is the range?and maybe some damage pics :P
Rambo
Corporal
Corporal

Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:44 am

I don't know what's the range because I can't shoot out side.There were many situations where I was just about to push the botton and two cops just walk by me.(one day they even asked me some questions and took my name and adres...)The pistol is just a coke bottle hybrid with a handle so you can have a look at this http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1720&