Mini Hybrid How To

Harness the power of precision mixtures of pressurized flammable vapor. Safety first! These are advanced potato guns - not for the beginner.
Wyatt Clark
Private
Private

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:05 pm

I want to know everything you need to know to make a mini hybrid cannon like how you fuel it and materials ect. ect.
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Hey,

I went ahead and approved this topic, but please note coming on here and just simply asking for plans is setting yourself up to be 1 ignored and/or 2, flamed for not looking around yourself.

Cannons require some ingenuity, thought, and design of your own. Look around the Showcase Database section (click the Cannons button on top) and get ideas from there. No one is going to provide 100% step by step guides for anything more than an extremely basic cannon. With a hybrid in particular, they can be dangerous and require even more care than a typical pneumatic or combustion which is even more reason to not have readily available plans.
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:04 pm

if you can't figure it out from here then you probably shouldn't make one ;) http://www.spudfiles.com/hybrid-cannons/topic21655.html
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life