Small autonomous hybrid

Harness the power of precision mixtures of pressurized flammable vapor. Safety first! These are advanced potato guns - not for the beginner.
hectmarr
Sergeant
Sergeant
Argentina

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:33 pm

I'm working on this gun that shoots 1/4 "steel spherical ammunition, shoots at 7X, the problem is that it has enough power and the steel pellets bounce dangerously ... I want to change to .22 spherical lead ammunition, I leave one photo of how it looks, I'll make a micro-shot video. It has the simple valve that I am proving that well regulated works wonders. The spring has to be of higher quality because it shrinks quickly. I'm going to use a spring cut from a compressed air spring gun. From what I could see, they are of better quality than the ones I am using for general purposes. It is a simple test weapon simply :idea: The piston is made of steel because the resin is broken ... The combustion chamber is a steel tube barely more than 1 "of 1 mm thick, I have tested it with blocked output a few times and it resists well. :D
The ammunition is loaded by loosening the rear screw. Burns 7 cm3 of butane and the combustion chamber is only 27 cm3. It is not finished because you have to sand the glues and paint, you also have to look at it.
Attachments
P1010010.JPG
P1010011.JPG