Mechanical BBMG.

Building or modifying BB, Airsoft, and Pellet type of guns. Show off your custom designs, find tips and other discussion. Target practice only!
rna_duelers
Staff Sergeant 3
Staff Sergeant 3

Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:39 am

Well i thought of this about a week ago and have decided to post my ideas here and see if anyone can see any problems with it or any way to impove the design.

So here goes.

There is a 1/4 ball valve,which has the little handle for open/close removed so the 'ball' can do full revolutions.
Connected to this ball valve is a quick disconnect and that is connected to a continuous air supply.
The turning point if the ball valve is then connected to some type of motor such as a battery drill.This allows the 'ball' to do many full rotations quite fast but with a small pause time between the rotations.This could be used on a portable gun,with a chamber as not as much air would need to be used.
Any type barrel then could be connected,prefribly BBs or small shot.

A type of feeder for the ammo would be needed maybe gravity fed or spring fed,i plan to build this in the following days and have it posted.
Attachments
The mechanical BBMG valve quite simple,hope it can be understood.
The mechanical BBMG valve quite simple,hope it can be understood.
Last edited by rna_duelers on Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killagorrila99
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:49 am

Nice idea man, I've thought of somthing similar a while ago. I'm actually making a tut on worlds easiest bbgun now.
"I'm sorry, Mr.Bush cant come to the phone right now, He's playing cleudo with Mr. Cheney And he has him in the Cupboard with a broom stick" -White house receptionist.