help again

Building or modifying BB, Airsoft, and Pellet type of guns. Show off your custom designs, find tips and other discussion. Target practice only!
)DEMON(
Sergeant 4
Sergeant 4

Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:54 am

my spud sniper is almost finished but it is really getting to me because i dont have a quick simple valve linking my chamber to my barrel, someone please tell me how to make a valve that will not cost allot of money and will waste no air!

I need to finnish my gun !! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

**edit** sorry this should be moved to general spud related
SteamRoller
Private 2
Private 2

Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:53 pm

"you should look around the web site a little harder"

It's a little hypocritical to go telling other people they are lazy and will not look around when the same is true for you.
)DEMON(
Sergeant 4
Sergeant 4

Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:40 pm

ok sorry this is not my day and i pleed to you not to hunt me down and eat me
spudshot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:23 pm

what type of valve are you planning on using? barrel sealing piston, chamber sealing piston, diaphragm, sprinkler, quick exhaust, ball valve, solenoid valve, butterfly valve, you gotta give us more information
)DEMON(
Sergeant 4
Sergeant 4

Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:46 am

the barrel and chamber are 2 different things, if i where to link them directly i would have to use pipe because the barrel sits on top of the chamber.
it dosnt really matter to me what valve i use but it needs to be cheep and quick and it shouldnt use up all the air from the chamber. what must i go for and how would i set out doing it?

NEVER MIND PROBLEM SOLVED