Old, Broken, & Missing Parts Airsoft Rifle

Building or modifying BB, Airsoft, and Pellet type of guns. Show off your custom designs, find tips and other discussion. Target practice only!
WizardNoodle
Private 3
Private 3

Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:27 pm

I was over at my cousin's earlier today, and while I helped him pack to come over to our farm, and amidst his questions about whether he should bring 2 or 20 pairs of underwear for 6 days, I discovered his broken airsoft gun.

He gave it to me since it was broken and missing parts, and he had already failed to try to fix it.
I have no idea what the model is, just that it was a sniper. I have no experience with pneumatics so this will be a first :roll: :?

I can tell the main broken part(s) is this

There isn't a trigger. It looks like the trigger and everything connected to it snapped off.
When I pull back the cocker or hammer... whatever it is in pneumatic terms... it doesn't seem to click or hold air.
It is also missing a barrel.

Here are some more pics:

Does anyone know if this is fixable and if it is if someone could give me some things to fix or even instructions that would be great? If I end up fixing it, I can even work on modifications/upgrades. If I don't end up fixing it, FREE weaver rail and housing for BBMG!! :bounce: It's a win/win. But I definitely want to fix it :?

Thank you for your time.
Penetration is key
Xamllew
Private 4
Private 4

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:27 am

Hate to say it but it looks to be properly FUBAR. Even if you did fix the broken sear piece you'd still be short an inner barrel and a fore end/outer barrel to house that barrel inside. Typically AEGs and gas guns have some replacement parts available online, but not springers.
WizardNoodle
Private 3
Private 3

Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:41 am

Xamllew wrote:Hate to say it but it looks to be properly FUBAR. Even if you did fix the broken sear piece you'd still be short an inner barrel and a fore end/outer barrel to house that barrel inside. Typically AEGs and gas guns have some replacement parts available online, but not springers.
Free weaver rail and BBMG housing it is then!
Penetration is key
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Ir's a Well MB06 which you can purchase brand new for $100, also sold as the ASG Urban Sniper. Here's a takedown guide.

Very little chance of getting a replacement trigger, this one from the UK will probably cost you almost as much as a new rifle by the time you add shipping and customs.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life