Single shot airsoft

Building or modifying BB, Airsoft, and Pellet type of guns. Show off your custom designs, find tips and other discussion. Target practice only!
wyz2285
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2
Austria

Mon May 20, 2019 5:03 am

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:That's better than most commercially available airsoft pistols!
Well to be fair it doesn't have hop up to mess with the accuracy and compressed air is way more consistent then green gas.
My HPAed Hi-capa does 1 1/2 inch at 10m.
For the cost your builds are getting, why not incorporate proper airsoft barrels? I can get "6,03 tight bore" at various lengths for a couple bucks :lol: and they still have better inner finish than comercial extruded tubes.
CpTn_lAw wrote: :D "yay, me wanna make big multishot pnoob with 1000 psi foot pump compressor using diamond as main material. Do you think wet bread make good sealant? " :D
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Mon May 20, 2019 7:55 am

wyz2285 wrote:For the cost your builds are getting, why not incorporate proper airsoft barrels? I can get "6,03 tight bore" at various lengths for a couple bucks :lol: and they still have better inner finish than comercial extruded tubes.
I have a lot of offcuts so farcticox if you need some "proper" barrels I'll be happy to send them over for a few dollars shipping ;)
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
farcticox1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Mon May 20, 2019 4:28 pm

Typically my builds have been close to $0, I did buy the qev and the 3/8 x 10mm connector for this one, no more than $10 total, everything else I salvaged, the red dot I won :D