.177 and where to buy in euro

Building or modifying BB, Airsoft, and Pellet type of guns. Show off your custom designs, find tips and other discussion. Target practice only!
fakik_ita
Recruit
Recruit
Italy

Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:52 pm

Hi guys.
I'm from italy I'm having trouble finding the material to make a small .177

In particular I don't know where to buy cheap precision tubes and a qev valve.
the only website where I found some good material is alxprss.

I would like to buy this barrel (5x0.4) and this valve. Do you think they are suitable?
Can you recommend any European or Italian shop?
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:09 am

benvenuto!

The QEV is suitable however if you plan on using steel BBs, you will lose a lot of energy by using a 5mm ID barrel as the BBs are typically 4.4mm and the air can flow around them.

You might want to look into brake line (tubo di freno?) - Typically the 6mm outer diameter line will have an inner diameter of around 4.7mm, closer to what you want.

There's also copper 6mm tubing that will have an inner diameter of about 4.8mm but it usually comes coiled so you'd have to straighten it out.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
fakik_ita
Recruit
Recruit
Italy

Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:04 am

Grazie 1000!
Thaks a lot!

I'm looking for some brake lines but in Italy I can't find the rigid and straight ones...
I think I will choose either an airsoft barrel or a precision tube. they are a little more expensive but I think they are much more accurate