Electric blowback mod?

Building or modifying BB, Airsoft, and Pellet type of guns. Show off your custom designs, find tips and other discussion. Target practice only!
Dem0li-from-YTB
Private
Private
United States of America

Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:53 pm

So i assume everyone's familiar with those electric blowback pistols? here's an example.....................

Anyways Does anyone know if there's a way to modify the battery system or piston design to increase the power and the fps from 180 to something close to 200 or 300?
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:46 pm

Dem0li-from-YTB wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:53 pm
So i assume everyone's familiar with those electric blowback pistols? here's an example.....................
Note than Amazon links don't show on the forum, I think it's an anti-spam measure.

Trying to squeeze more power out of that is going to be a challenge that is realistically impractical at best, VFC managed to make a compact gearbox for their MP7 AEG that can push 380 fps but it's much more solidly built than what you'll find in AEPs, with a much stronger motor to drive a more powerful spring that's pushing a standard diameter piston.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life