trumpet vortex

Building or modifying BB, Airsoft, and Pellet type of guns. Show off your custom designs, find tips and other discussion. Target practice only!
saladtossser
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:36 pm

is the spirit of making simple things complicated... this explains it self... y do i even bother?
"whoa... I thought pimpmann was black..."-pyromanic13
carlbelcher
Corporal
Corporal

Donating Members

Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:44 pm

It think it would be likely to jam.
Is your Google.com Broken?!
Velocity
Sergeant
Sergeant

Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:46 pm

I think its more of a trumpet cloud rather than a trumpet vortex
singularity
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:22 pm

at least hes got a pretty good concept, i mean imagine your friends want to play airsoft with you. so you show up with a trumpet they all start laughing at you then you just open up on them.

not that you should shoot at people... :roll:
be sure to check out my <a href="http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/ak-styl ... 9.html">AK Styled Vortex Gun</a> and my <a href="http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/at-4-t9627.html">AT-4 Rocket</a>

upcoming projects... finalized clip fed BBMG and ball point pen sniper
carlbelcher
Corporal
Corporal

Donating Members

Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:45 pm

He's not talking about an actual trumpet. (I don't think)
On that note, I've got a bridge I'll sell you irwinner...

Anyway, I can't really see how you would call it a "vortex" unless I'm missing something. It looks more like a cloud to me and it wouldn't work very well as a cloud. The reason clouds work is that the stream of air going into the chamber throws the bbs into the air (hint:cloud) before they are forced out the barrel by the escaping air. When they are launched into the air they are separated and forced one by one into the barrel some they don't jam. This design would simply aid the bbs in jamming as they all try to escape though one hole.
Is your Google.com Broken?!