airsfot machine gun

Building or modifying BB, Airsoft, and Pellet type of guns. Show off your custom designs, find tips and other discussion. Target practice only!
beebs111
Corporal 4
Corporal 4

Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:52 pm

ive got a design that i came up with in math class last thursday, tell me what you think and give me some constructive critisim. this gun is for plinking soda cans from semi close range
Attachments
airsoft machine gun
airsoft machine gun
in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:03 am

Machine guns arn't for plinking. You can wipe out a hole line of cans with a machine gun. The term plinking is tided with snipers/crack shots/little Annie Oakly, (don't laugh, she was one of the best shots in her era), basicly, sharp shooting. If you wan't to make a airsoft machine gun, fasten your barrel to a 2 liter soda bottel, put a air hole in the bottem, fill with ammo, hook up the air, pull the trigger and watch them fly. Build it like a pneumatic cannon with a chamber and fire short burst to make the air last and for mobility, and flip your friends out, don't tell them you have it the next time you and buddies have it out, when thier not looking, whip it out and go for the quick win. YOU WILL BE THE AIRSOFT GOD AMONG YOUR FRIENDS WITH A MACHINE GUN!
Hows that for some quick thinking. You do relize my idea is copied from bbmg's.
beebs111
Corporal 4
Corporal 4

Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:21 am

my point with this is to be able to walk a good distance away from the compressor. when i said plinking, i ment just shooting in my backyard, not actually airsofting. the reason i made it with a blowgun is so i could use controlled bursts
in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
noname
First Sergeant 4
First Sergeant 4

Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:07 am

You almost stole the idea out of my head. Just let me get a diagram up of my design.