help with pnematic pen gun

Miniature guns are novelty custom, unique, and sometime downright crude! Common construction materials often include pill bottles or pens. Show us your work!
Hotwired
First Sergeant 3
First Sergeant 3

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:15 am

It's a religion with as much right to be one as any other :)
Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in the colander, Swallowed be thy sauce. Thy serving come, Thy strands be wrung, On forks as they are on spoons. Give us this day our garlic bread, And forgive us our starchiness, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss, And lead us not into Kraft parmessan, But deliver us from Chef Boy-Ar-Dee, For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. R'Amen.
inonickname
First Sergeant 4
First Sergeant 4

Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:09 am

It's basically belief in a great being made of pasta. Pasta related words are often used in it's scriptures.
PimpAssasinG wrote:no im strong but you are a fat gay mother sucker that gets raped by black man for fun
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:36 am

inonickname wrote:It's basically belief in a great being made of pasta. Pasta related words are often used in it's scriptures.
It goes beyond that, the point is that it's an overelaborate illustration of how ridiculous and facetious belief in organised religion and the abrahamic faiths is when you stop to think about it.

:D :D :D
EvilFish
Private 3
Private 3

Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:19 pm

I WAS touched by his Noodly Apendage. I was bored at school, and i randomly typed in some letters and spaces, and HUZZAH, at the top of google, it said "did you mean, Flying Spaghetti Monster?" so i clicked it...

and have beem a worshiper ever since :cheers:

EDIT: Oh and by the way JSR, Would the schrader valve from within the bike schrader valve work. with the spring romoved, of course :)
Attachments
noob.jpg
noob.jpg (5.33 KiB) Viewed 1463 times
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:35 pm

EvilFish wrote:Would the schrader valve from within the bike schrader valve work. With the spring removed, of course :)
As a check valve you mean? Only if while you are pumping it is held vertically with the stem pointing downwards. It's better to replace the spring with a weaker one rather than remove it completely.