where do I get a gas syringe?

Miniature guns are novelty custom, unique, and sometime downright crude! Common construction materials often include pill bottles or pens. Show us your work!
Ragnarok
Captain
Captain

Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:54 am

jimmy101 wrote:Object if you like but i'll bet that the folks that invented Teflon treated it with kids gloves until they new what they were doing.
Well, yes, anything with Fluorine in it should be treated with care - but still, once again you've taken my analogies out of the context they were intended.

No, I'm not suggesting he shouldn't be careful, but at the same time, I think it's in the wrong to make things sound more dangerous than they actually are. I believe in presenting the risks honestly.

Yes, if the moon is blue, the stars are aligned just so and a casting of the runes shows an ill portent, then maybe, just maybe, the syringe might fail under propane pressures. Maybe if they also accidentally release an elder god on the same day, it might fail in a way that could be honestly described as an "explosion".

But anyway - I feel this is an overextended discussion of "don't scare the guy off by making it sound more dangerous than it is".
tetraflouroethylene (PFE)
TFE, surely?
The last I heard was a couple years later, he was still in a comma.
One of the more unfortunate spelling mistakes I've seen in a while. :roll:
Does that thing kinda look like a big cat to you?
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 am

edited for poor taste
Last edited by jackssmirkingrevenge on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
jimmy101
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
United States of America

Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Yep, should be TFE not PFE (PFE is an acronym of Teflon, which is made from TFE. And, TFE, PFE ... are used for many different compounds).

Yes, the "comma" is hilarious. I'm sure the guys family would appreciate the humor.
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:39 am

Fair enough, edited.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life