how to make a mini or handgun spudgun

Miniature guns are novelty custom, unique, and sometime downright crude! Common construction materials often include pill bottles or pens. Show us your work!
spudzooka98
Private 3
Private 3

Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:34 pm

hi I am looking for a good design for a mini or handgun potato gun. I see a lot on YouTube and Google but they are made from pill bottles and pens I want one made from PVC. And I want it to shoot paintballs and really far too. Any ideas

also it would be cool if it was 24 inches or under

Edited by jrrdw, double posting.
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Look through the showcase and discussion sections and study what others have posted. Come up with a build plan of your own from what you learned while you studied. Then post your plan if you still have questions.

We don't like to spoon feed new members for safety reasons.
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:25 am

As jrrdw pointed out, plenty of inspiration here:

http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2&
And I want it to shoot paintballs and really far
How far is that?

I want feet, metres, anything.

Throw me a fuçking bone, Fry!

:D
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
spudzooka98
Private 3
Private 3

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:52 am

thanks i understand but all i see is soda bottles ductaped to pvc but i did not know if i went by the barrel being twice the length of the chamber but the chamber being twice the diameter would work on small scale

i did a tater gun like that and it works amazing 3 foot barrel 1.5 foot chamber 2 inch barrel 4 inch chamber sparker in end cap it shoots out of sight

Edited by jrrdw, double posting. Use the edit button if no one has posted under you.
Gleedaniel13
Private 2
Private 2

Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:14 am

thanks i understand but all i see is soda bottles ductaped to pvc but i did not know if i went by the barrel being twice the length of the chamber but the chamber being twice the diameter would work on small scale

i did a tater gun like that and it works amazing 3 foot barrel 1.5 foot chamber 2 inch barrel 4 inch chamber sparker in end cap it shoots out of sight

Edited by jrrdw, double posting. Use the edit button if no one has posted under you.
Could you post here some pictures of what have you done yet? :)