Automated Hill mk3 pump

A place for general potato gun questions and discussions.
Brian the brain
Netherlands

Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:43 am

How about oil then?
Gun Freak wrote:
Oh my friggin god stop being so awesome, that thing is pure kick ass. Most innovative and creative pneumatic that the files have ever come by!

Can't ask for a better compliment!!
wyz2285
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2
Austria

Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:42 am

I just don't think a bath tub full of oil is very realistic, I mean these pump are for use right? 10-20 min of cool down for every 5 min of pumping wouldn't be enough? I found some programmable timers on ebay.
CpTn_lAw wrote: :D "yay, me wanna make big multishot pnoob with 1000 psi foot pump compressor using diamond as main material. Do you think wet bread make good sealant? " :D
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:55 am

mobile chernobyl wrote:Use soft 1/4" or 3/8" copper tubing and wrap it as tightly around the pump body as you can - run a recirculating water loop through this coil! The copper will allow the best heat xfer rate of affordable materials, and if you are able to either get a dense coil, or for a less dense coil, as you wrap it tamp it with a rubber mallet to form it to the pump body - being careful not to damage the body of course - you'll have great results - it's not cooling the internal piston however which could still be an issue.
I agree and raze you 1 with using a 50/50 mix of anti-freeze. Use a small yard pond pump in a bucket for the radiator and to circulate the fluid and your golden.