Operation: Liquid Wood

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
CS

Donating Members

Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:18 pm

Got your attention huh? Well I had to post this in here seeing as MPA and the rules forum is locked to even mods . (I know this is not a comment/ suggestion)

Okay here is what is going on due to the ever increasing amount of times that noobs have been kicking up dead topics I decided that we needed something to “crackdown” on the problem so that is were “Operation Liquid Wood” comes in.

So basically posts like this have a very short life span.
WOW! That is cool! /Awesome gun dude! Can you send plans here imgay@yahoo.com.

Yes there already is rule against doing this which is rule #23-24 which can be found <A HREF=“http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/rules.php”>HERE</a>. Its just that now it will be more strictly enforced. So mods (me) can determine whether or not such posts fall under either #23-24 which is given to use on rule #15. If your post is a legit question(s) or comment(s) you don’t need to worry. I think you guys have managed to catch the purpose of this operation. Any questions or anything of that nature are accepted and welcomed.

EDIT: If your having a hard time finding some kick ass operation names there is some pretty good ones <A HREF="http://www.wordlab.com/found2.cfm?catna ... s">HERE</a>. (I made Liquid Wood up since Ive always wanted to make liquid wood)
saladtossser
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:11 pm

cool idea
pcguy, maybe u can add a "good job" bot similar to the example on this forum? click any thread in http://aaotracker.4players.de/board.php?boardid=2 ,plz note the "###x Thank You !' but make it here something like "good job"
"whoa... I thought pimpmann was black..."-pyromanic13
Herr Pyro
Private
Private

Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:06 pm

buttpipe :evil:
longshot1068
Private 4
Private 4

Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:25 pm

Herr Pyro wrote:buttpipe :evil:
LOL, wtf?
dont hold back, tell us how you really feel. then promptly pull your head out of your......buttpipe. why do you people insist on posting useless things like that? At least TRY to make an intelligent comment ( although the odds are that you will fail horribly in the process ).
I think pimpman is doing a good thing by trying to reduce the resurrection of dead wood. At least he is trying to do something creative and helpful to the forum. Make an effort to contribute something a bit more fruitful than the manure youre excreting, if you are going to bother posting it should have a purpose that justifies the energy of typing.