Image missing from the Pump-action theory page

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
iMacThere4iAm
Recruit
Recruit

Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:26 am

I see that there is no thumbnail image nor explanation text on the pump-action section of the theory page. <http://www.spudfiles.com/Accessories_Th ... action.php> I knew it was on here but I hadn't actually looked at it before. I would be happy to supply a thumbnail and some writing if you like - It's quite disappointing that my only submission is displayed so badly.
I am thinking of making a Flash version of the design sometime, which will allow for much more detailed representation of the design.
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:47 pm

If you would like to include a thumbnail/a bit of text I would be glad to add it.
Actually i'm going to start moving the Theories and How-To's to the forums in a bit so you may just be able to reply with the thumbnail/info.

When I get something usually I don't write anything myself about it... mostelly for time.
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).