Attention Members: Video Embedding

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:37 am

In the process of re-embedding Youtube videos some of them are "unlisted". These may have been just links and not intended to be embedded in your post for your own personal reasons what ever they may be.

I can't tell if they were to be embedded or not they just look like broken links to me.

If you know you have a link that you DO NOT want embedded YOU must go to it and edit your post with a note saying so.

You can use this notation: "Mods please leave this Youtube link as a link." and I will keep it as a link as you wish. Please put you note at the TOP of your post so it can be seen.

Otherwise ANY AND ALL YOUTUBE LINKS WILL BE embedded as soon as I get to them.

Thank you and happy spudding!
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:33 am

BUMP I'm about to pick back up on the Youtube video re-embedding so put notes in your post if you do not want that done, thanks. :D
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Thank you to jrrdw for all of the videos he fixed.

Does anyone else see any topics of concern with broken video tags? I'm most concerned about quality posts (instructions, projects, etc) and not "hey check this out cat video EMBED".
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).