GGDT and HGDT

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Sorry for the late reply on this. I saw the links had been posted, so I did not want to take any further action until SpudFiles had been upgraded.

I would really like to add a new page dedicated to GGDT and HGDT. The page will go in the main menu bar on the top/left of the revised SpudFiles look. This will become the "official" page for these tools and downloads.

D_Hall, do you have any of the old documentation that went along with these? Or perhaps you or someone else is willing to help create some? Simple things about usage, running as an admin, the files that may need to be added, etc. I can certainly help here but don't want to reinvent the wheel if unnecessary!
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
D_Hall
Staff Sergeant 4
Staff Sergeant 4

Donating Members

Sat May 02, 2020 10:01 pm

PCGUY wrote:
D_Hall, do you have any of the old documentation that went along with these? Or perhaps you or someone else is willing to help create some? Simple things about usage, running as an admin, the files that may need to be added, etc. I can certainly help here but don't want to reinvent the wheel if unnecessary!
Somehow missed this until now.

Sorry, but no, I don't have anything that wasn't on the old website.
Simulation geek (GGDT / HGDT) and designer of Vera.
mark.f
Sergeant Major 3
Sergeant Major 3
Eritrea

Donating Members

Sun May 03, 2020 9:06 am

PCGUY wrote:
D_Hall, do you have any of the old documentation that went along with these? Or perhaps you or someone else is willing to help create some?
No need to reinvent the wheel indeed. :mrgreen:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190321135 ... index.html