Major Update...

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
BC Pneumatics
Sergeant
Sergeant

Donating Members

Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:21 pm

Hay, I was just wondering when you are planning on installing the new headers, as well as the rating system. With this be when (if?) you move all the cannons to the forums?
Hehe, you have lots of work ahead. That mod list will take forever!

Edit-
It would also be nice of the stuff that is under the text box for making a post was moved to after the submit button. Just my 2 cents.
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:52 pm

There will be no point in adding a rating system to all of the cannons now... because when they are on the forums they will be able to be rated. The next update you guys will see will be everything being on the forums... (and the cannons on the forums will use the new headers). I don't plan to take the forums offline so you should be able to see what progress I have made. Before I start moving all of the cannons over I am going to install a list of modifications that I have planned... so the forums run just as I want them.

What stuff exactelly do you mean that should be moved under the Submit button?
BC Pneumatics
Sergeant
Sergeant

Donating Members

Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:22 pm