Missing Things

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
CS

Donating Members

Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:27 pm

Who ever did and is doing the rearanging earased some of my forum for my cannon. My freind was reading my forum and he was reading through it and then it was the end of the forum. So I looked at it and only part of the middle section is gone. Which has me very canfused because if you moved it i dont know how you would only delete the middle part of my forum but at the same time im pretty sure it wasnt just a typing error so if you could check it out that would be cool. Also some of the pictures are missing maybe you deleted some cause they took up to much space i dont know.
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:33 pm

Was it this?
http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=633

If so, the part of it that dealt with shooting yourself was removed when it became an "Official" cannon (days ago).
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
CS

Donating Members

Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:47 pm

ok ya thats what it was thanks for telling me.
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:49 pm

Your welcome.

Are you really from a town called "Hurricane"?
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
CS

Donating Members

Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:00 am

Ya we prenounce it different then the way you say the weather thing. Gosh (im confused)i cant really tell you how we pronouce it though because its kind of hard to write alot easier to just say. Wow this is a weird feeling like im gaged or something. They named it Hurricane after the real type because when the founder came in a wagon into the valley the wind was so powerful it tipped over his wagon. The reason for it is cause north of us all the wind comes through a canyon from all the storms about once a week it sucks. If you dont belive me anyone just look it up on mapquest its in the southern-west corner of Utah.