RS Forum

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.

<t>Is this a good idea?</t>

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 5
CS

Donating Members

Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:58 pm

RS= Retarded Spudgunners. We need a forum for all those noobs that double and triple post (then they dont even fix it after everyone tells them). Also for those noobs that ask really stupid questions that could be answered if they spent ten minutes reading the forums.
iamthewalrus
Corporal
Corporal

Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:22 pm

question, y would some one register for a forum call the retareded spudgunners??
i got connections with the modfia, watch who ur talkin to noob.

talk to me on AIM at iamthwalrus3
spudshot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:35 am

uh newsflash, those people have been here since the forum started, we aint gonna get rid of them, what if they dont find your forums? maybe they find these ones, or spudtech, etc... i've smashed my head off the desk numerous times answering some of the stupid newb questions here, but atleast i'm helping them be safe, because otherwise some of them would blow themselves up
CS

Donating Members

Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:06 pm

Walrus by forums i mean like categories not like Spudtech, Spudfiles, Etc. I think thats what you thought hopefully or you got me confused.