Mini 0.22" coaxial

Miniature guns are novelty custom, unique, and sometime downright crude! Common construction materials often include pill bottles or pens. Show us your work!
bionic
Private
Private

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:44 pm

You guys have no idea how close your diagrams come to truly new technology in a useful field of fluid power. Time to start thinking beyond air and bring in some hydraulic oil as well. There's your hybrid.
Techie
Private 3
Private 3

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 am

im sort of new to spudding, but what do you do if it doesnt work? it cant be easy removing araldite.
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Techie wrote:I'm sort of new to spudding, but what do you do if it doesn't work? It cant be easy removing araldite.
You grit your teeth, rip out the parts you can re-use (piston and shcrader in this case) and start over. You can make one of these in half an hour really so no big deal :)
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
Brian the brain
Netherlands

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:30 pm

You guys have no idea how close your diagrams come to truly new technology in a useful field of fluid power. Time to start thinking beyond air and bring in some hydraulic oil as well. There's your hybrid.
Please enlighten us..
As a stand alone comment it seems to make no sense... :roll:
Gun Freak wrote:
Oh my friggin god stop being so awesome, that thing is pure kick ass. Most innovative and creative pneumatic that the files have ever come by!

Can't ask for a better compliment!!
Gun Freak
Lieutenant 5
Lieutenant 5

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:55 pm

this is so cool. i might have to make one :D
Techie
Private 3
Private 3

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 pm

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:
Techie wrote:I'm sort of new to spudding, but what do you do if it doesn't work? It cant be easy removing araldite.
You grit your teeth, rip out the parts you can re-use (piston and shcrader in this case) and start over. You can make one of these in half an hour really so no big deal :)
That seems like a waste...

p.s im that creepy lordofwafflez guy from youtube ^_^
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:05 am

Techie wrote:That seems like a waste...
You get used to it ;)
I'm that creepy lordofwafflez guy from youtube ^_^
Ah, welcome on board :)
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life