Banning Request Threads

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Don't start them and don't participate in them.
Rule #1.Don't be a jerk.

If you have a problem with another member of Spudfiles, PM a moderator with any issue's about it. That is all.
JDP12
Staff Sergeant 5
Staff Sergeant 5

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:07 pm

maybe lock this, so others can't continue this argument here?
"Some say his pet elephant is pink, and that he has no understanding of "PG rated forum". All we know is, he's called JSR. "
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:13 pm

There is nothing to argu here.
Insomniac
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:53 pm

I agree fully. I saw the thread suggesting a certain member's banning, and it's unnecessary. PMs are designed for this sort of thing, keep it away from the rest of the forum. I'm sure the moderators will be happy to listen.
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

Add me on msn!!! insomniac-55@hotmail.com
SpudBlaster15
First Sergeant 3
First Sergeant 3
Seychelles

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:09 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras nec placerat erat. Vivamus dapibus egestas nunc, at eleifend neque. Suspendisse potenti. Sed dictum lacus eu nisl pretium vehicula. Ut faucibus hendrerit nisi. Integer ultricies orci eu ultrices malesuada. Fusce id mauris risus. Suspendisse finibus ligula et nisl rutrum efficitur. Vestibulum posuere erat pellentesque ornare venenatis. Integer commodo fermentum tortor in pharetra. Proin scelerisque consectetur posuere. Vestibulum molestie augue ac nibh feugiat scelerisque. Sed aliquet a nunc in mattis.
Last edited by SpudBlaster15 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:17 am

SpudBlaster15 wrote:Aside from when the banning of said member would be completely justified, given their lack of contribution to anything other than provocative and antagonistic posts.
...in which case I trust that the moderators of this forum would have the wherewithall to take the necessary disciplinary action, without the need for public threads on the matter.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
Insomniac
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:12 am

Yes. I'm not saying anyone should or shouldn't be banned. I'm saying you should contact the mods directly.
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

Add me on msn!!! insomniac-55@hotmail.com
Hubb
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:57 am

I'm out for a week and I miss all the drama? That happens all the time to me :cry:

On a more serious note, every single person here has their own personality. And that is where the moderation comes in to play. When a personality conflicts with the rules, it is their job to say so, not others. But when a personality conflicts with an individual opinion, that just means that others need to toughen up and get over it.

If dude gets out of line, I'm sure the Mods will put him in his place. Otherwise, just ignore it if he don't agree with you.
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Hubb wrote:If dude gets out of line, I'm sure the Mods will put him in his place. Otherwise, just ignore it if he don't agree with you.
Well said.