Mini Spud/nerf gun

Boom! The classic potato gun harnesses the combustion of flammable vapor. Show us your combustion spud gun and discuss fuels, ratios, safety, ignition systems, tools, and more.
Pvc primer
Private
Private

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:25 pm

Hi. I am new to Spud files and this is my first post. This is a mini Spud and nerf gun that I just made. It is a 1 inch chamber and a half inch barrel with a 1 1/4 in cleanout plug. The propellants I use for it are hairspray and butane. The igniter is a typical pziolectric (I don't think I spelt that right :lol: ) barbecue igniter. So far it has been shooting well. I will post more updates and maybe show some of my other homemade projectile weapons.
Attachments
The gun, one type of the projectiles, and the propellant ( sorry about the bad quality)
The gun, one type of the projectiles, and the propellant ( sorry about the bad quality)
farcticox1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Nice :D :D
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:18 am

Nice work for a first project, consider metering your fuel with a syringe to extract the most performance:

[youtube][/youtube]
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
Pvc primer
Private
Private

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:21 am

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:Nice work for a first project, consider metering your fuel with a syringe to extract the most performance:

[youtube][/youtube]
Yes actually I just started doing that last night and it works well 8)